Don’t miss the 30th Anniversary Texas Home & Garden Show Houston, the premiere destination for all your home improvement needs. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to meet face-to-face with qualified home improvement experts, find huge savings with more than 300 exhibitors, and even test out products for your home.
February 12 -14 at NRG Center you’ll find inspiration and ideas for your next big project and the experts you need to get the job done!
For big bright ideas you have to get down to the 30th Anniversary Texas Home & Garden Show Houston!
For nearly 40 years the Texas Home & Garden Show series has connected home and garden professionals and consumers. These events are Texas homeowners best resource for expert advice, money saving tips, remodeling ideas, landscape features and everything you need for your home and garden! Plan to bring the whole family to one of our nine shows hosted in the spring, summer and fall.
- Meet with industry professionals who have extensive knowledge related to all your upcoming home improvement projects.
- Get a chance to participate in hands-on experiences through our workshops.
- Learn about all the latest products for your home and family.
- Comparison shop several companies under one roof saving you time and resources.
- Set appointments for project estimates on the spot or take your time and contact companies when you’re ready to begin your project.
- Save money with show-only specials and incentives.
- Meet face-to-face with experts.
- Get to know companies before you bring them into your home!
At the show you’ll be able to meet with an array of home experts. From contractors to home builders and remodelers as well as some great workshops.
Build your very own butterfly or herb garden to take home. Our garden workshops, led by Janice Brown of Girl on the Grow, are great for the whole family! You can also get up-to-date on all the new Texas firearm laws and learn how to best defend your home from Ross “Pistolero” Asher. Workshops have limited seating, follow on-site instructions for participation guidelines.
In addition to great home resources you can also plan your next vacation or weekend getaway! And, you can even shop for your next mattress at the home show.
There’s also a KidsZone! Don’t miss the KidsZone where your little ones can play on the inflatables and work out all that energy! With the KidsZone you can bring the little ones along knowing there’s plenty to keep them entertained.