When building a new home or renovating your current home, it’s hard to not strive for perfection. Unfortunately, no one or nothing is perfect, which makes that goal a little difficult. But, just because you can’t expect perfect, doesn’t mean you can’t expect excellence! Here are some ways positive ways excellence differs from perfect:
- Excellence is taking people and materials that are imperfect and using them to their highest level.
- Excellence is recognizing mistakes and correcting it in a timely manner.
- Excellence is clear communication.
- Excellence is a high quality home with straight walls, functioning doors, and more.
- Excellence is all your appliances working by move-in day.
- Excellence is when a homeowner is pleased with their home and would happily refer you to their friends and family.
So, when building your next home, strive for excellence, not perfection.