There are only two weeks left to tour the Southern Living Custom Builder Program Showcase Home. If you haven’t already purchased tickets you can still get them by going to our Eventbrite page and purchasing them online for $10 or at the door for $12. Remember, the majority of the proceeds from the tickets sales go to two honorable Houston Charities – HomeAid Houston and Operation Finally Home.
There’s a slight chance of a storm or two this weekend but otherwise it looks like a perfect weekend to tour this spectacular new home located in the Water’s Edge neighborhood of the Towne Lake master planned community.
Set on a gorgeous waterfront homesite, this 5,300 square foot one-story home features:
- Texas Hill Country refined exterior with limestone and stucco
- 4 bedrooms each with own private bath and walk in closet
- 4 car garage
- The largest lake homesite in Towne Lake- 3/4 acre!
- Barrel ceiling entry foyer with fiber optic ceiling detail
- Stunning views of the lake from multiple rooms
- State of the art insulation, lighting, heating/cooling and security/home automation package
- Kitchen with built-in table, skylight and exposed beams
- A service kitchen/pantry with secondary oven and dishwasher
- Owner’s bath with free standing tub, dramatic arches flanking tub and digital shower control
- “Must see to believe” master bedroom closet
- Sliding patio doors extend to 12′ openings in the living and game rooms
- Large covered back porch with retractable screens
- Outdoor kitchen and backyard fireplace
And if you need another reason to see this amazing home don’t forget to register to win our Dinner with a Chef Contest!